Do you want to Build A Backyard Chicken Coop? Are you tired of going back and forth in your mind trying to decide whether it’s crazy to consider whether to build a backyard chicken coop? Well, decide YES right now because we can help you do it!
How to build a backyard chicken coop
- Confirm what size you’ll need
- Choose the preferred location
- Invest in a reliable DIY building guide
- Purchase all necessary materials
- Line up hand or power tools
- Plan ahead for extra hands to help
- Check with neighbors if necessary
The first step to take is to get your DIY building guide. Once you have your guide for reference, you’ll have answers to all you need to know to build a backyard chicken coop.
A guide will provide a supply list so you’ll find out what materials are needed and you can start to collect any second hand or recycled bits and pieces laying around your garage or yard or maybe in your neighbor’s.
Choosing the right location and size
Location: In your case, because you plan to build a backyard chicken coop, you may want to consider building a portable unit so you’re not committed to keeping your chickens in just one spot and you can move them around as the seasons change or if one side of your yard gets hotter than usual during certain months of the year.
Size: Once you decide on how many chickens you need to accommodate, you’ll be able to choose the size unit you need, whether a small (5 to 7 chickens), medium size (8 to 12 chickens) or large (16 to 24 chickens). We recommend that you build UP different levels to give you more room.
• good and proper ventilation – make sure to allow fresh air and good circulation into your unit to keep it odor free as much as possible and for the good health of your chickens
• natural sunlight – remember to include a window in your design to let in sunshine and lots of light if you want healthy chickens and a greater production of eggs
• food and water dispensing – installing an efficient feeding device or system will ensure that your chickens gets clean, clear water and fresh food and the best nutrition every day
Get a DIY building guide to build a backyard chicken coop
A DIY building guide will be your best friend as you build a backyard chicken coop. It gives you many designs so there’s always a coop around that you’d like, you’ll get step by step instructions on what you materials and tools you’ll have to use and how to build the backyard chciken coop.
Why don’t you take a look at these plans? Visit: Backyard Chicken Coop Building Plans
Get your online copy now by downloading this affordable resource that will make your project super easy with the help of both this guide and the extra help you’ve arranged.
Use your guide and you can build a backyard chicken coop over the span of a single weekend!
So, do you want to start building your very own backyard chicken coop which will keep your chickens safe and healthy? Visit: Build A Backyard Chicken Coop