Do you want to Build A Chicken Ark but you don’t know how? Do you need a solution to your chickens flying away or running wild in your backyard and destroying your garden beds? A chicken ark is the solution for you and we can tell you how to build a chicken ark!
The benefits of a chicken ark
In your case, you need an ark to restrict your chickens yet allowing them to enjoy running around in your controlled environment but still with a degree of freedom. A generous solution.
Because a chicken ark is typically bottomless, chickens can scratch and eat scraps and bits and pieces of bugs, weeds and grass yet covered, to keep them from flying away and to prevent hawks and owls from stalking them.
Another key feature is you’re normally able to roll your enclosure around your yard so you’re not committed to only one section but can relocate your stock at any time of day, month or year.
If you agree that an ark is the best solution for your predicament, then read on to find out how you can build a chicken ark.
Steps & pointers to build a chicken ark
1. Decide on best size for your needs – overcrowding brings all sorts of headaches and problems, poor health being no small issue. Allow sufficient room for your birds.
2. Choose a location – although not permanent in your case, it is relevant as it’s best to first establish your chickens in a comfortable location with mild temperature.
3. Get a DIY building guide – this is key to helping with details like materials list, hand or power tools necessary to complete the project and other need-to-know pointers to successfully build a chicken ark.
4. Proper ventilation – be sure to allow enough fresh air and cross ventilation to keep your livestock cool and comfortable. This will also cut down on smelly, foul air settling over the ark like a heavy blanket and spreading disease among the tenants.
5. Natural light – allowing for sunshine to enter your enclosure is is vital to active, wholesome chickens. Insufficient light may cause them to become uninterested, withdrawn, inactive and lazy, changing their very nature.
6. Food and water access – although chickens enjoy the fruit of their scratching, the scraps are not enough to sustain them and keep them healthy so be certain to provide them with easy access to clear, clean water and fresh food every day.
7. Wheels – it’s up to you whether you add wheels to the bottom of your cage. You will have this option if you prefer not to have the hassle of pulling or pushing it around.
Get a DIY building guide to help you build a chicken ark
Go online to download your online copy of a super DIY building guide to help you build a chicken ark. It’s the best on the market right now and will answer any questions you could possibly have so put it to good use with practical decisions.
A guide like this will help you to avoid all beginner mistakes which are costly and time consuming. It tells you exactly what materials you need and where to get them, what tools to use, you get many plans and designs for hundreds of chicken arks and it gives you step by step instructions when it comes down to building the chicken ark.
Why don’t you take a look at this guide? Visit: Chicken Ark Building Plans
Get this affordable guide now so you can finally restrain those chickens of yours and bring relief to whoever has the challenging job of raking that rich manure because now it’s concentrated into one spot for easy collection. Use it in your garden beds when you finally reclaim them at long last!
So, do you want to start building a chicken ark so you can keep your chickens safe and healthy? Visit: Build Chicken Ark