Do you want to Build A DIY Chicken Coop? Are you up to the challenge but just don’t know how to successfully undertake a DIY chicken coop project? Read on so we can tell you HOW!
How to start a DIY chicken coop project
- Get a DIY chicken coop building guide
- Choose best location for your enclosure
- Choose best size for you
- Procure all materials
- Gather up work tools
- Decide on work date
- Get friends and family to help
Obtaining a good DIY guide is key to being on your way to lining up everything you need to get started on your DIY project.
Having a guide will take all the guesswork and fear out of doing a hands-on project yourself because it will answer all the questions you have to make a great success of this undertaking. You’ll be so confident with a guide that you won’t be thinking about hiring skilled labor anymore.
Practical help you’ll get from a DIY chicken coop guide
Your supply list will let you know what materials you need so you can try replacing certain items with used or recycled parts that you may already have in your garage sale or get them from second-hand or discount hardware stores or garage sales.
Having an exact list of what hand or power tools you’ll need will give you a jump start on planning so you can borrow or rent those tools which you may not own yourself.
A good DIY guide will make it easy to follow the clear instructions and step-by-step directions and to take advantage of all the designs, plans, pictures and illustrations, diagrams and schematics it offers.
A great guide on the market right now even offers a wood-cutting diagram so you’re able to pre-cut and pre-label all your wood pieces in advance and put them together to save time and waste of materials, not to mention wear and tear on your tools.
What you need to remember when building a DIY chicken coop
• natural incoming light – remember to include a window in your design to allow sunlight to filter into your shelter to keep your chickens robust and happy
• cross ventilation – you must ensure good circulation of fresh air to prevent stale, stagnant air creating foul odors and harmful environment where bacteria can grow and spread
• feeding system – direct access to clean water and fresh food is vital to the health of your chickens so use your guide to fine tune a design that will work successfully
• raised coop – this is a necessary if you’re concerned about predators or curious animals or pets visiting your livestock but also to keep them dry and comfortable and away from the threat of wet and cold
Where to get a sound DIY chicken coop guide
We highly recommend that you get that guide we mentioned that’s on the market now because it has received high ratings and great reviews and feedback from satisfied customers.
A guide like this will tell you exactly what materials to get and where to get it, what tools to use, how to build the chicken coop and it also contains many plans and designs.
Why don’t you take a look at this guide? Visit: DIY Chicken Coop Guide
Go online and download your own copy so you can begin putting your plan into action and have lots of fun and personal satisfaction as you successfully build your DIY chicken coop with your very own hands!
So, do you want to start building a DIY chicken coop so you can keep your chickens safe and healthy? Visit: Build DIY Chicken Coop