do you want to Build A Simple Chicken Coop? Have people been telling you there’s no such thing as learning how to build a simple chicken coop? Well, don’t listen to them because we can prove them wrong and show you how, so read on
How you can build a simple chicken coop
Once you have decided on the size you need and the location, then you can turn your attention to your materials and hand tools to do the job.
Don’t make the mistake others make of attempting to build a simple chicken coop by trial and error thinking you can easily copy your neighbor’s. You’ll only waste precious resources and valuable time and effort, not to mention the frustration you’ll feel.
How then? Use a simple and easy-to-follow DIY building guide that’s guaranteed to provide great, uncomplicated designs, straight-forward diagrams, clear illustrations and step-by-step directions.
The best DIY guide available
Here’s the best guide on the market right now that’s as basic as learning your ABC’s! It offers lots more useful goodies like a board-cut list so you can pre-cut and pre-label your wood pieces ahead of time, making your project even easier and fool-proof. A book for dummies could not be easier or simpler!
Take advantage of this treasure of a guide by going online and downloading your very own online copy as soon as you’re ready. It’s affordable and convenient and is there waiting for you!
Tips to apply to your coop
While following your guide, don’t forget to apply the following key tips to your shelter:
* Fresh air/ventilation: stagnant, polluted air will only encourage viruses or disease to infiltrate your stock. Be sure to provide adequate ventilation.
* Sufficient sunlight: natural light is key to the welfare and good mental health of all living creatures, bar none. Chickens are no different.
* Space allowance: because you build a simple chicken coop doesn’t mean that you should shortcut on the vital, practical design to suit your needs. Be sure to allow sufficient space in the coop for the comfort and health of your chickens.
* Fresh food and water: another compulsory detail to not overlook. Providing easy access to germ-free feed and water is essential and promises to pay you back with healthy, productive chickens and enjoyable eggs.
* Elevation: Building your coop off-ground is preferable but not necessary. You’ll definitely ensure your chickens stay dry and comfy in their shelter if you do. If predators are a concern, it’s best to have no regrets and build up!
Using a step by step guide to build a simple chicken coop
Now that you’re convinced there’s a way to build a simple chicken coop, get this amazing yet simple DIY building guide that’s affordable and will show you how to save even more by substituting materials with those hanging around your yard.
A guide like this tells you exactly with step by step information and instructions what materials and tools to use and where to get them, the best ways to place your simple chicken coop and how to build the actual simple chicken coop.
Why don’t you take a look at this guide? Visit: Simple Chicken Coop Plans
We’ve proven your naysayers wrong and shown you how you yourself can build a simple chicken coop from scratch without having to hire someone, worse, buy a pre-fabricated kit, both super expensive.
Now you know how, so get your very own guide online now and start making plans!
So, do you want to start building a simple chicken coop which keeps your chicken safe and healthy? Visit: Build A Simple Chicken Coop