Do you want to Build A Small Chicken Coop? If you’ve given up on the idea of building your own coop because you think it not worth the effort to build a small chicken coop, you’re wrong! Size is the least of it. The plan and design is the same no matter the size, so read on to confirm why it IS worth your while!
What’s involved in making a coop
Five simple steps:
• Confirm the size, based on size of brood
• Choose location
• Collect materials
• Assemble tools
• Get a DIY building guide
Getting a good guide is the best thing to do. It will leave all the guesswork out of the equation and provide you with a simple and easy-to-follow design, great illustrations and clear pictures and step-by-step instructions.
There’s a simple yet affordable DIY chicken coop building guide on the market right now. It comes highly recommended and with great reviews and customer feedback. It also provides a “Board Cut list” that allows you to pre-cut and pre-label all your pieces of wood so you can assemble them more easily. Makes your job so much easier!
Even more! This guide offers plans that can be scaled to accommodate more hens or roosters in the event that you expand your chicken inventory. How awesome is that!
See how you can get this guide below.
Points to remember to include in your design
Whether you build a small chicken coop, or decide on a mid-size, large or even portable, there are allowances you must make for your shelter that are non-negotiable:
1) Proper ventilation – be sure to allow sufficient fresh air to circulate and keep your chickens virus-free so they don’t become sickly.
2) Adequate light – let the sunshine in so make room for a window or similar opening. Your chickens will be happier and more energetic and likely to produce more eggs and babies.
3) Good nutrition – clean, clear water and fresh food are not optional but a must to ensure healthy, wholesome chickens. Don’t forget to provide easy access to both.
4) Build up – decide whether it’s best in your situation to elevate your coop. If you have pets or pesky critters who enjoy visiting the chickens, consider building up. This will also make it easier for you to clean out the coop.
Using step by step plans to easily build a small chicken coop yourself
It’s highly recommended that if you want to build a small chicken coop, that you use step by step plans to help you with this. This way, you’ll make sure that you avoid making beginner’s mistake which can be epxensive and time conusming.
Step by step plans like this will tell you exactly what materials to get and where to get them, what tools to use and how to put the small chicken coop to get.
Why don’t you take a look at these plans? Visit: Small Chicken Coop Plans
Go online and download your own online copy of the DIY chicken coop building guide and you’ll agree that the minimum effort and labor involved to build a small chicken coop is well worth the effort.
No need to hire skilled labor but make it a family or friends project so you get extra hands to help AND have great fun and lots of personal satisfaction at the same time! It’s a win-win situation!
You won’t regret downloading your copy so get this guide right now and be on your way to build a small chicken coop!
So, do you want to start building your very own small chicken coop so you can keep your chicken safe and healthy? Visit: Build Small Chicken Coop