Do you want to Make A Chicken House but don’t even know how to start? We can help you so read on
How to make a chicken house
Here are some easy steps to follow:
1. Settle on what size to build
2. Choose practical location
3. Get a DIY building guide
4. Collect necessary materials
5. Gather your tools
TIP: If you need to move the enclosure around quite a bit, it may be wise to build a portable unit. Check out the DIY building guide below for guidance on the types and sizes of chicken houses so you can choose your design and customize your plan accordingly.
A good guide will help you with a supply list so you can be practical and find second hand or recycled materials to cut down on cost, plus finding out exactly what hand or power tools you’ll need.
Important tips to follow when you make a chicken house
Here are some vital elements that need to be addressed and incorporated into your enclosure:
• Good ventilation – be sure to surprise your birds with lots of fresh air and cross ventilation to keep them healthy and to reduce stagnant, smelly odors
• Bright light – let the sunshine in by including a window or other aperture in your structure to keep your chickens happy and full of energy
• Food & water – you will have to care for the livestock so remember to provide them with clean water and fresh food, as well as easy access so when the novelty wears off, the chore won’t be tedious for your child
• Elevation – although not a must, we recommend that you build up when you make a chicken house, especially if you’ll be moving your pen.
How to get your DIY chicken house building guide
You can easily click on the link below and download a copy of an excellent guide that comes highly recommended and with superb feedback from customers of all ages and background.
Using this guide to make a chicken house is a great way to follow directions and step-by-step instructions. Use the designs and plans included to build other structures and even start up a business of his own!
Why don’t you take a look at this guide? Visit: Make A Chicken House
This is the perfect guide as it’s simple and easy-to-follow so you and your child will enjoy sharing what you learn together and get both your creative juices flowing!
So, do you want to start making your very own chicken house so your chickens can will be safe and maintain healthy? Visit: Make Chicken House